26 sept 2013

The journey starts today

Hiii!

It's been quite a while since I last reported and I've been visiting several places across the universe in this time. But my real journey starts today.
I'm back to one of my main bases, in Granada. I have a few missions to accomplish here, so I'm probably going to stay here for a while, even if Mother Ship is calling me quite frequently.
But before getting deep on the subject, I'm going to introduce myself.

                                           

My code name on Earth is Silvia and my Mother Ship landed somewhere in a country named "Italy" long ago. But as I already said, I'm constantly travelling around this planet, so my ship finally landed on an island in the middle of the ocean called "Tenerife". I stayed there for some time too, but now I finally settled in the city of "Granada" since a few years ago because of my missions.
I'm currently studying at the so called "university" (a place which is supposed to prepare young adults for "maturity" and "work", but I'm not so sure about the meaning of those words). Even if I'm perfectly hidden within my classmates, I'm trying to study new ways of communication between people, as it seems like on this planet people speak different languages and some of my missions need to be carried on in different countries which I'm not very familiar with.

So, basically, the purpose of this journal is reporting my discoveries on this planet and spread them across the galaxy. Of course, it's also to get in contact with other non-earthly forms of life. I already found some of them, but I hope I come across more, because as I've seen on this way of long-distance communication "Internet", using this strange device which sometimes gives me headaches, I know there are more of my kind on this planet.

I'm going to update this journal with some recent events that have ocurred some days ago, so "stay tuned" (is that how you say it?)

1 comentario:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik