3 may 2015

I AM SO SORRY

First of all!

I am very sorry for neglecting my blog for so long. Soon after my last entry, the problems with my roommates increased and I really wasn't in the mood of keeping up with the blog. After the exams, I left for Japan and basically ended up so sad about having to come back that I really couldn't go through all my pictures. When I came back to Granada, it seemed like everything finally settled, since I am now living with my best friends. However, like one month after the beginning of first term, I got a part-time job and it took away the rest of the time I had. I am also finishing my degree this year, so I am still busy writing my final thesis.

That doesn't mean that I have forgotten my blog! I have been doing stuff, got interested in other stuff (kind of expensive stuff, I have to say, shame on me) and well... I do have things to tell, I just hope there are people interested in reading it. Do you want me to tell how was my trip in Japan? Stuff I did this year? Cosplay? Fashion? Everything you want.

Again, I am very sorry.

¡Antes que nada!
Lo siento mucho por dejar colgado el blog por tanto tiempo. Poco después de la última entrada, mis compañeros de piso se pusieron absolutamente insoportables y yo no estaba con muchos ánimos de seguir con el blog. Después de los exámenes, me fui a Japón y cuando volví estaba ultra deprimida por haber tenido que volver que no tenía ni ganas de mirar las fotos (aunque luego ocurrió algo muy guay durante ese mesecito <3). Cuando volví a Granada, las cosas parecían haberse calamado, porque ahora estoy viviendo con mis mejores amigos, ¡pero no! Como un mes después de que empezaran las clases, me cogieron para trabajar de becaria en la uni y con eso se me fue todo el tiempo que me quedaba. Encima estoy terminando el grado este año, así que estoy como loca escribiendo el TFG.


Pero eso no significa que me haya olvidado del blog ni nada por el estilo. He estado haciendo cosillas, me he interesado por otras cosillas (cosillas medio caras, ¿por qué no tendré hobbies normales?) y bueno... Tengo cosas que contaros, solo espero que sigáis interesados en aguantarme. ¿Queréis que os cuente el viaje a Japón? ¿Las cosas que he hecho este año? ¿Cosplay? ¿Ropa? Lo que sea.

De nuevo, lo siento mucho.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik